• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Morse was lucky to have found you and all the love you gave him. I wish I could turn back the clock to happier times with him posing as you took all those lovely pictures. In each of them his eyes seem to say 'I love you Jane. Thank you for saving me and giving me the happiest days of my life.' Hugs to infinity.

Morse was lucky to have found you and all the love you gave him. I wish I could turn back the clock to happier times with him posing as you took all those lovely pictures. In each of them his eyes seem to say 'I love you Jane. Thank you for saving me and giving me the happiest days of my life.' Hugs to infinity.

Thank you T, Morse will always be my 'one and only'. I really dont care what some people think of me for not 'moving on' after losing him xx

Thank you T, Morse will always be my 'one and only'. I really dont care what some people think of me for not 'moving on' after losing him xx

I know exactly what you mean. As much as I love and care for Frosty, I will always miss Boots :cry:

Hugs xx

Jane, the people who would bully you about such a thing are not worth your time or attention (I sound like my late mum).

Our Mums might not have had access to instant information on the internet, but they very often spoke a lot of common sense ;)

I always wonder why they call it common sense when it is becoming less and less common.

Very, very true ! Another of my Mum's words of wisdom was that she felt there were far too many 'educated idiots' in the world. Meaning that some people may have numerous academic qualifications to brag about but not one scrap of common sense !

Very, very true ! Another of my Mum's words of wisdom was that she felt there were far too many 'educated idiots' in the world. Meaning that some people may have numerous academic qualifications to brag about but not one scrap of common sense !

Your mum and mine were cut from the same cloth. We were both lucky to have them.

Back