• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

That's a beautiful picture Jane :love: and such a true sentiment. :)
Sending you gentle hugs and comforting and uplifting thoughts for your day today. ((((((((((Hugs))))))))) xxxx

Hugs Jane. A bond like yours is truly special, i understand as I'm struggling from losing my soul pusscat :( Sending you lots of strength xx

so much i typed out here during the night, but deleted it all

i dont know what to do morse, please help me from where-ever you are

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh Jane, Morse will always be with you.

I'm sure he will bring you the strength and courage to win another day.

Sending love and comforting (((((hugs))))) to you as always and please, please let your friends here support you.

Take care xxxx

Sending you hugs - Morse is etched on your heart and will always be with you in spirit. I'm so sorry you are struggling, Jane. xxx

I would give anything to bring him physically back for you, Jane. But I know his spirit has never left you. Tap into him, he is there.

You are always in my thoughts and my heart, dear friend. I wish I could give you more than just words on a page but they are meant with all my heart. (((((((((Huge hugs)))))))) xxxxxxx

Oh Morse, I know you are with me in spirit, but I would do anything to be able to have you here in your earthly form. You are the only one who can truly 'understand'.

I miss you every nano second of every day

xxxx

Last edited:
The Moment

Retrograde thoughts down the dark chasms
Of a mind destroyed
A soul devoid of hope

Stay in The moment

Ahead lies a hollow vacuum
emptiness but for the chill of fear
A body devoid of strength

Stay in The Moment

But would any mere mortal, a powerless being
Really desire to remain
In that place of agonising mental torture.....................

The Moment

Sending ((((((hugs))))) Jane.
I would take the pain away if I could.
Thinking of you. I am here if you need. You are not alone. xxxx

Back