• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Morse is around you, Jane. He is always there for you. Puppy Morse is there too, but in a more physical way.

Thinking of you xxx

Morse, my Soul Mate, you are the only one who could even begin to understand how I feel right now and how I am struggling to actually want to get through it all. You are the only one who will never judge me or make me feel a failure, whatever happens.

I miss you so so much Morse, my heart truly is still broken and it seems nothing and no-one will ever heal it. That makes me feel so awful too, as I have so much to be thankful for and I still have 6 lives who rely on me for everything.

Why, oh why do I feel so totally wretched, so totally broken

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Dear Jane,

Perhaps a bit of Morse has entered my heart too. I would never judge you and I know for a fact that neither would any of your friends on RU.
Sending you some gentle hugs and positive vibes.

Sorry to hear of any struggles you're going through, Jane.

What's evident from this thread though, is a lot of RU care about you, and you have a fantastic support network just a few keys away. Keep strong. X

You always listened without judgement
You accepted me as I am
You never hurt me or deceived me
You were and you will always be my world

Back