• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Thinking of you and our wonderful Inspector very much today, Jane. He is with you, of that I can always be certain. xxxxxxx

5VRrvkt.jpg

ZDN4EgB.png

EdAzYaJ.jpg

xxxxxxxx

With you in spirit and remembering our dear friend, Inspector Morse, today and always. ((((((((Huge hugs)))))))) xxxxxxx

Thinking of you today as you remember your very special friend. He will always be in your heart ❤️❤️❤️

((((( hugs )))))

From the few posts I have seen of Inspector Morse, he has always come across as such a gorgeous beacon of love.

Thinking of you both today.

Massive hugs x

I've only just realised that it was his anniversary yesterday. I wish he was still with you in his physical form, but I know his spirit is always close by you. Sending love xx

Dear Jane,

The major downside of having such a magnificant rabbit/friend is the pain you feel when they are gone.

Sending you an extra dose of gentle hugs and perhaps a nose rub in honor of your lovely, soft, expressive Morse.

I've only just realised that it was his anniversary yesterday. I wish he was still with you in his physical form, but I know his spirit is always close by you. Sending love xx

Dear Jane,

The major downside of having such a magnificant rabbit/friend is the pain you feel when they are gone.

Sending you an extra dose of gentle hugs and perhaps a nose rub in honor of your lovely, soft, expressive Morse.

Thank you both, Inspector Morse is irreplaceable and I will never have such a close bond with another Rabbit.

Back