• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

You are always on my mind and in my heart, dear friend. Thinking of you and I know the Inspector is with you day and night. xxxx

Dear Jane,

You won me as your friend the first time I read your thoughtful and informative posts. You never judge anyone and are a wonderful friend to humans and other animals.
Morse, all your friends at RU and I are here to stay. May your draw strength from the many people and animals you helped in the past and who you continue to help today.

Dear Jane,

You won me as your friend the first time I read your thoughtful and informative posts. You never judge anyone and are a wonderful friend to humans and other animals.
Morse, all your friends at RU and I are here to stay. May your draw strength from the many people and animals you helped in the past and who you continue to help today.

Thank you for such lovely words. I can assure you that with all that is going on at the moment they have really helped xx

In my view you have no need to try to be stronger than you feel, unless you consider that it actually makes you feel more positive. If you're trying to do it for other peoples' sake, then I would say don't. True friends wouldn't want you to.

Back