• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Beautiful 'Skylark' 26/1/14

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper

Our beautiful girl Skylark has had to be pts today as she had a tumour in her peristalsis tube and the tumour had basically squeezed the tube shut and there was nothing our vet could have done to save her.

We are just absolutely devastated Skylark that we couldn't save you sweetheart we never dreamt that we would lose you like this :cry::cry:

Binky free sweetheart at the Bridge all well again and find all the other Tuckerbunnies and stay with them till we get there to look after you all once again someday, we will look after your Daughter Siskin for you :cry::cry:

love you to the moon and back xxxxxxxxx :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

So many of our little stars shining down, far to many :cry:

:cry: so very sorry you lost her, she was beautiful. Binky free at the bridge Skylark. Sending hugs xx

I'm so so sorry she couldn't be saved Maysie.
I know this probably isn't much comfort right now, but at least it wasn't a result of the moulting.

Nose rubs to Siskin.

Binky free Skylark.

Oh how heartbreaking :cry: what a beauty, but gone too soon. :cry:
Sweet dreams dear one. Watch over your family from Paradise. xxxx

I'm so sorry. :( She was such a beauty. Thinking of you at this sad time, and also hoping Siskin is doing ok. xxx

I'm so sorry, Maysie :cry: I will be thinking of you and Mike.

Goodnight Skylark, sweet dreams little one xx

So sorry this lovely little lady left you. Thank you for adopting her and giving her a great home.
Binky free beautiful girl xx

Back