• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So proud!

Emma bunbun

Young Bun
Not sure if im doing this right so any advice would be great!...
I have a litter tray for Mr. Darcy and ive been putting his poop in there and I noticed this morning he'd wee'd in there! so proud, only had him 2 days.
however he does seem to sit in it like a bed?? I don't think hes pooped in there yet though. Do I just keep putting his poo in? and how often to clean it out?

Also when I pick him up he gets a little scattish, which Im not worried about because like I said ive only had him a few days but he gets over my shoulder and onto my back...is this to get away from me?

As im typing this tho hes checking me out and giving me a good sniff so I think hes okay with me haha x

Rabbits like to sit in their litter tray and chew their hay while pooping etc. So your bunny has got it right.

When you pick your rabbit up hold him firmly against your chest . He will feel much more secure this way as if you let him climb on your shoulder he could fall and hurt himself. He sounds like a normal bunny!:p

Back