• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummeh i haz sumfin to tells yoo... (giant nortyness)

silverrabbit

Mama Doe
Sorrell: Mummeh, I luvs yoo but I has to show yoo sumfin...

I was mindin my own bizness and nommin my hays.... when my box BROKED :shock: I dunno hows it happened, maybe wind broked it :shock:

Me and Bramble knows nuffin abouts it, we swears Mummeh... Looks at our bootiful angel faces 8) we iz good bunnees..... :)roll: )

Yes Sorrell, I believe you.... :roll: :lol: :love:

:lol: It was the way he came over, nudged me and then casually started eating hay as if nothing had happened :roll: Bramble just sat there with the "it wasn't me" expression on her face :lol:

7.5kgs of bunny and the big teefs do so much damage in no time at all :roll: :lol: love him really though :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

Awwww, but looksies at those cute, innocent faces... :lol:

Bootiful big bunnehs. :love::love::love:

They would never have chewed their cardboard box! I agree with them, the wind did it :lol: Bunnies with faces like that can't have done it, far too innocent

Hee hee hee!!

I recognise that!! It's the phantom cardboard chewing ghost!! Visits here regularly. Maybe it's attracted to giant black buns!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the chewed bits kicked under the box and buried under hay... think he was trying to cover his tracks :roll: :lol:

Luckily I had my food delivery today so they have a new box for tomo :thumb:

I do love him even though he is a norty magnet :lol: :love:

After a **** shift at work......this made me giggle :lol:

P.s have extra large bunny napping bag ready to come get those GORGEOUS bunnies :love::love:;)

I will have to get a video of his antics at some point, he really is hilarious. Bramble isn't nearly as norty :lol:

Can't believe Sorrell is 2 now, I do worry about him *anxious mummy*

Back