• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i iz worns owt after all the cristmas festivitiz

Neill

Warren Scout
I iz barney and iz worns owt

1545682_10202946903852437_2057117242_n.jpg

Omg :love: I wish ours would sleep in cute places like that :lol: they actually prefer the very boring carpet to sleep on!!

Omg :love: I wish ours would sleep in cute places like that :lol: they actually prefer the very boring carpet to sleep on!!

that cat basket is about 20 years old and all our rabbits have accepted it , when others have gone to the bridge the new rescues seem to accept it. We have got 3 cat baskets behind sofas and on fireplaces and from time to time we just catch them occupied. This one seems to be a family favourite. They usually spend the first 3 months attacking it and then they love it, just like with bonding !

that cat basket is about 20 years old and all our rabbits have accepted it , when others have gone to the bridge the new rescues seem to accept it. We have got 3 cat baskets behind sofas and on fireplaces and from time to time we just catch them occupied. This one seems to be a family favourite. They usually spend the first 3 months attacking it and then they love it, just like with bonding !

Awwww that is so lovely! Makes the photo even better:love:

Back