• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nibbles hamster 2010 - 2013

shelley

Mama Doe
We lost poor old nibbles last night, she was old and her fur was thinning and her sight was going, we found her forever fast asleep this morning.

She had a really rubbish start to life and arrived in a filthy tiny cage and was terrified of people. Although we never managed to tame her fully she did loose her fear and we were able to stroke her and she'd always come to see you. She at least got a huge cage, good food and a clean bed through out her time with us.

Rest in peace little sweetie we miss you already

Thank you. It has been a sad day, its the first pet I've lost since having my little one Oscar (he's 3), he's taking it well actually. He broke down crying at first and wanted me to take her to the vet to make her better but i think i've explained it well. He understands she isnt comming back now, he's sad but he's accepted it

So sorry. :( Sounds like Nibbles had a good long life, despite the bad start to it. x

Aww sorry for your loss.
Rest in peace Nibbles.

3 years is old for a hamster! Its sad they don't live long.

Back