• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie's different side to his personality.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
As many of you know, Frankie's dear hunbun, Estelle died a couple of months ago.:cry::cry: Estelle was a very deeply troubled bunny who was very quiet and reserved, but still and absolute joy for me to have known, loved and cared for.

Now, when Frankie was with her, he never pressurised her in any shape or form, he just accepted her as she was. She didn't really play and Frankie understood that and offered her oodles of love and affection, no doubt to help her feel secure.

Frankie has a new lady now, Delilah and he is displaying a totally different side to his personality. He is very bright, lively, playful, and basically has found a new zest for life.

I wonder whether or not he consciously changed or perhaps he just didn't feel able to be himself when with Estelle and sacrificed his true self to be Estelle's comfort and support?

I hope this makes sense.

Bunnies and their behaviour has always fascinated me. This is why I love them all so much.:love::love:

Last edited:
Perhaps they brought out different aspects of his character?

I think we need some Frankie pics, just to check his cuteness hasnt been dimmed by his bright spark of a lady friend :)

Perhaps they each brought out different aspects of his character?

I think we need some Frankie pics, just to check his cuteness hasnt been dimmed by his bright spark of a lady friend :)

I really think Frankie pics would be a good idea... Just to be on the safe side... ;)

Bunny behaviour is fascinating... From how you described Frankie, he sounds like such a dear little soul. It would make sense to me if he had changed his personality to accommodate Estelle... And now, Delilah has a completely different one, so prob bringing out the other side of him... :love:

Yep, gonna be needing those pics... ;)

Back