• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbit won't groom me

deli

Young Bun
She tilts her head down often asking to be groomed and I use my fingers to stroke her head and body. She makes a happy honking noise and sometimes makes a teeth biting noise. All good but when I put my head down on the floor she refuses to groom me, hops away for food or goes somewhere else to lay down. :evil: If I move near her again and lay my head down on the carpet, she moves away from me again. After a while my bun comes back and tilts her head down wanting to be groomed! THE NERVE!

Haha I have 6 and they have never groomed me! I don't mind :) Grooming them relaxes me and them so it's a win win! Some buns just don't do it

My bunnies never groom me either.. They only show interest when theres food about...:cry:

Guess that what some bunnies are like... Mine are fickle..:lol:

Have you tried "tickling" above her tail on her back end when your face is near hers?? That's how willow started grooming me :love:

I didnt even realise some rabbits did groom their humans! Katie never does. I wouldnt get too close to her face with my face anyway - she sometimes nips..

Until now, not a single one of my bunnies has ever groomed me.:( Ho hum........ But Delilah, the new large addition to my furry family loves to lick my face..........and what a big tongue she has got!!!!:love::shock::lol:

Until now, not a single one of my bunnies has ever groomed me.:( Ho hum........ But Delilah, the new large addition to my furry family loves to lick my face..........and what a big tongue she has got!!!!:love::shock::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I was wondering how Delilah was settling... Give that gorgeous pair of bunnies a nose rub from me. :thumb: :love:

My bunnies don't groom me either, no kisses for mummy, :lol: but... I get giant bunny snuggles from Reggie. :love:

Schez, Delilah is a law unto herself!!!!! :roll::lol::love: I think I might start a thread updating on her progress.:thumb:

Thanks for asking. x

Schez, Delilah is a law unto herself!!!!! :roll::lol::love: I think I might start a thread updating on her progress.:thumb:

Thanks for asking. x

:lol::lol::lol:

Please, pleeeeeeeeeease please do! And looooooooooooads of pics... :love: I would love to see her and Frankie.xxx

:thumb:

My rabbit will groom the couch but not me:( my OH thinks it's funny. I don't quite like being below the couch in the terms of bunny respect lol

Back