• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleeping with rabbit

deli

Young Bun
Anyone done this?

My bun was sleeping on a cat bed I placed on the carpet in my bedroom. I got down beside her, she lifted her head to look at me for a bit and carried on sleeping. I took a nap on the carpet for an hour before she got up to find food. Wasn't exactly snuggling up. There was approx 2-4cm space between us.

i have. after matt passed away, i slept with bisc on the floor. he found it comforting i think. i did aswell. he had the whole room but chose to sleep next to me. and the occasional walking over me! :lol::love: now i sleep back on the settee and he sleeps right next to it most of the time. :love:

Mine used to be free range in my bedroom. I used to wake up to Milly asleep but breathing in my face. Not comforting exactly... Scared the life out of me on more than one occasion.

Fiver will come into bed with me and sit getting nose rubs and kisses. He has fallen asleep next to me a few times and even flopped out. :love:

Yes. Hector will lie flat along my legs. Alls great until he gets up about 2 am....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My Tilly used to sleep on the bed with us, she stretched out next to me like my little spoon :love: Only drawback was the early morning wake up calls licking my eyelids or a binky in bun straight to the stomach :roll: I miss her :cry:

When she passed away (RIP) I slept on the floor with her husbun Timmy to keep him company. He'd sleep by my feet then come and groom my hair in the mornings :love:

Aww all these sound so sweet. I once had a rabbit who was ill. I put him in bed with me and he cuddled right up to me xxx

Jasper has full range of the living room, hall and bedroom during the night. Sometimes he hops up before I'm alseep, other times I wake up as I turn over in and realise I've just kicked him across the other side of the bed lol

He pays me back around 3-4 am when he has his scatty half hour. He bombs around from the bottom of the bed up to the pillows before running straight down the middle of the bed and jumping off the end :lol:

When I get up I usually find him in the living room lying up against Logan's dog crate and Logan lying along side him from the inside. Then they both start going barmy for their breakfast lol

Back