• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent help needed RE bonding

Klurr

Young Bun
:(

My two buns have been seperated for weeks now. One bun (Izzy) seems to pick up a skin illness every few months and it's usually managable. Everytime she gets it, she seems to get irritated and starts fighting with my other bun. This has been going on for over a month now and despite all my efforts to get them back together, nothing seems to be working. I've tried them in neutral territory, by putting them into a vet carry case together for a few hours...both of these have previously worked, but no longer seem to. I'm at a complete loss. The longer I keep them seperated the worse it will be, but every time I try and get them together Izzy will just bite her, and because of that Bun is terrified of her and will just run and hide. With previous occasions they have re-bonded in a single session. And now, because my dad is a complete (insert expletive here), I've been told I have 24 hours or Izzy has to go. I don't want that.

Does anyone have any advice or tips or anything at all? They're both female and both neutered.

No advice but wanted to say Good Luck, what a horrible position to be in..

Fee x

Back