• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minnie - May 2011 - 7th November 2013

You know when it suddenly hits you that you will never see someone again? :cry:

I got this for you Minst

Stood at your grave yesterday. The grass still hasn't grown over, and neither has my grief. Not ashamed to say I cried. I miss you Minster Monster :(

Been thinking about you a lot tonight Minnie. You went far too soon, I wish you were still here. I am proud to hold your nametag forever on me though.

So very sorry, she had a short but happy life with you, a beautiful kitty. R.I.P. Minnie xxxxxx

2 years ago today.

I miss you Minnie. But you were needed somewhere else. I hope you have a warm lap to cuddle on.

Gone too soon.

*sorry I didn't see the date*

I'm sorry you had to loose your friend, it's always hard when they go and I don't think any amount of time passing allows the wounds to heal or for us to forget!

There's always a hole left and one that is hard to fill, sending hugs to you on this day x

Tomorrow.... your 5th Birthday. I wish you were here with ne. I miss you Minster. Nothing makes it easier.

Tomorrow.... your 5th Birthday. I wish you were here with ne. I miss you Minster. Nothing makes it easier.

When Mini Chull arrives you can tell her all about Minnie. Infact you can even talk with Mini Chul about her now cos she will understand her Mummy :love:

Back