• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 years Today since I lost Pud

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper

Thinking of you today Pud with a smile as I remember all the things that you did that
made me laugh, I miss you so much every day so I have lit a candle for you.

Love you Pudster xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lots of hugs being sent from me and my Pud, who is actually kind of named after yours. I got him not long after you lost your boy, around Christmas time, and thought it not only seemed fitting (as in a Christmas Pud!) but also belonged to a very special bun :)

Lots of hugs being sent from me and my Pud, who is actually kind of named after yours. I got him not long after you lost your boy, around Christmas time, and thought it not only seemed fitting (as in a Christmas Pud!) but also belonged to a very special bun :)

Aww we got him round Christmas time and he was called Pup when we got him and I changed it to Pud as in Christmas Pud. I had noticed your Pud as that's the only other bun I have ever know with the name Pud.

I think Pud will feel very proud knowing your Pud was named after him, I can hear him now at the Bridge saying 'Oh Yes he was named after me you know " :lol::lol:

He certainly was a funny bunny :D

Pud was one of my favourites. :love: I loved his diet threads.

Thinking of you and sending a hug as you remember him. xxx

Aww it's so nice that people remember Pud that's made me smile and Yes susie bun Pud was always on a diet and he loved his food especially the cabbage which he use to steal out the bag and drag it under the kitchen table to secretly eat it :lol:

He was a proper Clown :love:

Last edited:
Back