• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie's hutch

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
She's been closed in the hutch because of her digging antics :lol: still need sand to put the slabs down..!

She's still nervy of everything so to try and keep her calmer with the fireworks. I filled her litter tray up with hay the the bedroom bit, but because she only toilets in there I put her tent in the main area with a heat pad, her blankets and some hay. Hopefully she doesn't try and move it around :lol: She's had some extra pellets and fibre first sticks too.

Rubbish quality, I took them with the flash at 5pm! (Fireworks have been going off since half 4! :evil:)

null_zps3ec9bbe9.jpg

null_zps965e79a4.jpg

Awww that looks really cosy for her. Hope she is ok with the noise. Mine didnt seem at all bothered by the HUGE firework display at 7.00pm for about twenty minutes. (PHEW). They had willow, cardboard boxes and apples.

Back