• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky in slow motion (wow)

luna

Mama Doe
Hi,

Just thought I would share this video of a bunny I know called Rupert. Some of you might remember that in my quest to find Bobby a friend last year I rescued what I thought was a female bunny which turned out to be a male. I got him neutered and attempted a bond with Bobby but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be so I found Percy a new home with a lovely man called Chris who re-named him Rupert. Rupert certainly landed on his feet and is now a very spoilt house bunny. Chris makes a lot of videos of Rupert and I just had to share this one with you guys because its so cute and it amazed me what happens during a binky and just how strong those back legs of bunnies are. Hope you enjoy :wave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsEYYyt_55M&feature=share

Glad you all enjoyed the clip. He looks like such a happy little bun, it makes me happy that he went to the best home :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Back