• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

laying with front legs outstretched?

Jesselle

Mama Doe
apologies for the 'worried new mother' posts lol, but neville is lying in the 'loaf' position with his front legs extremely stretched out in front of him.

is this normal?!

Like this?

null_zpsd70b556d.jpg

It's normal anyway:lol:

no idea if its normal but marley does it too.....hes so short that I think its his way of going "look at ma sexy long legs" to his wife :lol:

Another photo of some normal outstretched front legs:

c3e22611b7a058daecd13d01d2b9d18d_zps50e67f45.jpg

Harvey does this too, completely normal for my two to be found like this!

lol, you guys are great :)

yes, like the pics. i can't get over how long his little legs are! he's laying out in the open in his pen near the open door, i think he's relaxing a bit :love:

lol, you guys are great :)

yes, like the pics. i can't get over how long his little legs are! he's laying out in the open in his pen near the open door, i think he's relaxing a bit :love:

Sounds like he's really chilled out :D it's really shocking how long their legs are, I'd completely forgotten about that photo of Lilly until now and I'm still in shock at the length of them!! She sticks her front legs out regularly but that's the longest they've ever looked!

Was rather strange last night.....a few hours after reading this thread I looked at Hollie and there she was sitting like this! I have never seen her sitting like this, only Herbie usually! Had a wee chuckle.

Maybe she seen the pics of the other bunnies when I was posting on the thread and thought 'ohhhh, that looks comfy'

Back