• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: littlest hobo...single neutered male

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper

Gorgeous , friendly young boy .
Come on loads from when he arrived here very underweight and in shock.

hes a gorgeous friendly little soul and will most likely pair easily . He made friends with one of Traceys males and ended up accidently sat in the same hutch.
lovely little man

desperate for a friend .

Now neutered and will be vaccinated before being rehomed .

Adoption fee £50

Last edited:
I nearly cried when I opened this thread... Oh, he's beautiful. It was like looking at my bridge bunny Buddy. I know it's pointless replying as I haven't got he space to offer but .... :love::love::love:

hes a gorgeous friendly little soul and will most likely pair easily . He made friends with one of Traceys males and ended up accidently sat in the same hutch.
lovely little man

desperate for a friend .

Would he bond with a male/female pair? ....

:shock:

Omg... I've got to stop it, hubby will go bonkers... :lol:

Ha ha ha, and you're even further away than me, LOL!

:oops: I know it's not possible really... :oops: it's just when I opened the thread.. It was like looking at Buddy again... I didn't know what to do with myself but squeeeeeeeee! It's prob a good job he's so far away, I'm sure hubby would file for divorce if I brought another bunny in.... :lol:;)

lovely little man

desperate for a friend .
Uuuuuuugh don't tempt me! If Mylo wasn't so anti-social I'd have a whole hoard of bunnies! :p:lol:

Luckily for hubby, you're over three hours away (3hours 20mins, I've googled :lol:) which means really too far and it would be irresponsible of me to take on another just after taking beautiful Phoebe in... Sending finding a home vibes.. He won't be in rescue long... Look at that face... :love:

I'm happy to say I'll be taking this little guy on next week and giving him a try with my Mulan. After the loss of her hubby she's a lonely lady so I'm hopeful of a good match here....can't wait to meet him!

Back