• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How late to see bunnies?

dominoid

Warren Scout
I work shifts so this week I'm getting home at 8 in the evening. I have taken to spending some time with the buns in the morning but last night I couldn't resist nipping to give them a dandelion leaf each and say goodnight. Will I be disturbing their sleep if I do that so long after dark though? I don't want grumpy bunnies, but I missed them when I was at work!

Seeing as they are usually more active at night I don`t think they will mind especially if you have a treat for them :D

Thanks guys :) glad you responded before my bus got home. Just been to give them a quick stroke and some leaves :)

My buns love to come out and see me at midnight when I finish work. Then they rip up newspaper for half and an hour or so then they go all quiet and nod off!

I went out to mine at half 1 in the morning yesterday, they were wide awake, night time is play time for bunnies! 8pm is nothing:) I usually do their final hay feed at about 10pm.

I went out to mine at half 1 in the morning yesterday, they were wide awake, night time is play time for bunnies! 8pm is nothing:) I usually do their final hay feed at about 10pm.

This.

It is very rare I last see the buns on a night before 10pm. :oops: Some nights I am out there in the early hours of the morning and they are very active.

I feed mine at night anywhere between 8pm and 1am :lol: I have a camera in their run so I can watch them when I'm in the house and they're much more active after dark than they are in the day

Doughnut has a mad half hour most nights and sometimes it's at 9 and others it's 11, then I feel I have to stay up a bit longer so she can get all her energy out!

I bet they love the visit so I would go at whatever time.

Back