Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How late to see bunnies?

Default How late to see bunnies?

I work shifts so this week I'm getting home at 8 in the evening. I have taken to spending some time with the buns in the morning but last night I couldn't resist nipping to give them a dandelion leaf each and say goodnight. Will I be disturbing their sleep if I do that so long after dark though? I don't want grumpy bunnies, but I missed them when I was at work!

House bunnies have to stay up a lot later, LOL, so I'm sure it's alright.

Seeing as they are usually more active at night I don`t think they will mind especially if you have a treat for them

I'll have a little play with bun when I get home from doing a close at the pub, I think its fine. :-)

Ludo rarely 'goes to bed' before midnight so I wouldn't worry!

Thanks guys glad you responded before my bus got home. Just been to give them a quick stroke and some leaves

My buns love to come out and see me at midnight when I finish work. Then they rip up newspaper for half and an hour or so then they go all quiet and nod off!

I went out to mine at half 1 in the morning yesterday, they were wide awake, night time is play time for bunnies! 8pm is nothing I usually do their final hay feed at about 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Aly&Poppy<3 View Post
    I went out to mine at half 1 in the morning yesterday, they were wide awake, night time is play time for bunnies! 8pm is nothing I usually do their final hay feed at about 10pm.
    This.

It is very rare I last see the buns on a night before 10pm. Some nights I am out there in the early hours of the morning and they are very active.

Wise Old Thumper Georgeypudding's Avatar

I feed mine at night anywhere between 8pm and 1am I have a camera in their run so I can watch them when I'm in the house and they're much more active after dark than they are in the day