• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skittle made a goose like honking noise!

Emmzie

Warren Scout
And it scared the **** out if me haha. After a lot of googling and watching videos it's quite common. He does it when he's out together with grunting (the little rampant rabbit!) and binkies! Very odd sound!

~ Emmzie x

Haha, my boys do this buzzy, honky noise when they are feeling frisky :lol: when I volunteered at a rescue place, it was normally followed by being sprayed in the face :roll:

Haha, my boys do this buzzy, honky noise when they are feeling frisky :lol: when I volunteered at a rescue place, it was normally followed by being sprayed in the face :roll:

Oh no I hope he doesn't spray at me haha he is a sprayer but never aimed for me. Not yet. I love the little buzzy grunting nose he does but that honk was odd haha he did it when he was being fed this morning! Odd ball! Can't wait till he's ready to get done!

~ Emmzie x

Buster does it when he decides that he has had enough grooming from me, he honks and boxes my hand away! :D

I played a clip of a rabbit making this noise to Harvey when he was single and he just froze at first, then jumped up on me and was trying to find where the noise was coming from and then ran binkying around the room!! I decided right then he was getting a friend!!!

I played a clip of a rabbit making this noise to Harvey when he was single and he just froze at first, then jumped up on me and was trying to find where the noise was coming from and then ran binkying around the room!! I decided right then he was getting a friend!!!

Haha AWWW so cute!

At first I thought I hurt him but he seems to do it when he's happy or err horny haha. I watched loads of you tube videos and some are so loud!

~ Emmzie x

I did the same. Bob totally ignored the sound. Kizzy came out of her favourite place behind the armchair. Thumped loudly and pointedly turned her back on me. When she was sure I got the message she returned to her place behind the armchair. I considered myself well and truly told off. Never heard a grunt from either of them, thumps but no grunts.

I did the same. Bob totally ignored the sound. Kizzy came out of her favourite place behind the armchair. Thumped loudly and pointedly turned her back on me. When she was sure I got the message she returned to her place behind the armchair. I considered myself well and truly told off. Never heard a grunt from either of them, thumps but no grunts.

:lol: Oh dear, I hope you're forgiven soon!!! I think the video I played Harvey was most certainly an aroused bunny and he certainly seemed to know it!!

Back