• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit on ebay..

I've just contacted the free -ads team, just waiting for news of what may happen next

Thanks schez for that, wasnt sure what to do with the free adds bit and was running out of time! Lets hope something good comes from it :)

theres so many unwanted buns around at the mo, theres loads on my gumtree free as well i just want to help them all :(

Thanks schez for that, wasnt sure what to do with the free adds bit and was running out of time! Lets hope something good comes from it :)

theres so many unwanted buns around at the mo, theres loads on my gumtree free as well i just want to help them all :(

No worries miss c :wave: well done on alerting ebay bunny on here, :thumb: it's all team work from here... :thumb: I know what you mean about helping all buns... Why is it bunnies seem to get a raw deal?! I've had to ban myself from free ad sites... :oops: it's just so sad. :(

Last edited:
Back