• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

From Morden, Surrey to Banbury, Oxfordshire

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of
MotherPanda said:
Hello,

Please would you post this bunny request for me? From Morden, Surrey to Banbury, Oxfordshire

I am in the very sad situation of being forced to rehome my rabbits are the landlords insurance have said that his insurance is invalid even by keeping rabbits in the garden :cry: My family had to flee from our last house as environmental health condemned it due to dangers and after being homeless for a week managed to find this house, so we really can't leave now. I have been told to 'get rid' of rabbits ASAP but have been given until the end of the weekend to sort it out.

The rescue, B.A.R.K.S, where I got them has offered them a forever home at their rescue but I've actually moved very far away from where I got them - around 100 miles away.

Is anyone driving between Morden, Surrey and Banbury, Oxfordshire over this coming weekend, 12th-13th

or from anywhere within Surrey/London I could meet them?

It would take 4 hours to do the bunnyrun by public transport, but would only take 2hrs in a car. Of course I would pay petrol costs.

Thank you

Thank you for your sympathy - it is so sad :( Luckily the lovely lady at B.A.R.K.S has said she has room to keep them permanently so I can sponsor them and visit in the holidays etc.

I will be making the journey on the train myself this weekend if I have to -

Thank you for your sympathy - it is so sad :( Luckily the lovely lady at B.A.R.K.S has said she has room to keep them permanently so I can sponsor them and visit in the holidays etc.

I will be making the journey on the train myself this weekend if I have to -

I hope my reply will bump up the thread and someone may see it who can help. Not much fun on the train, but I suppose you will have no alternative.

Back