• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New here and with a little question

I'll be collecting this little guy next month who will be our first rabbit who is such an adorable bundle of fluff. (we think he's a he but it's early days)

1383417_10151976310829783_2031732710_n.jpg

1385082_10151976310034783_396376318_n.jpg

A question he's a lion head blue point but albino ? is he or isn't he classed as one?

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

Tbh, most of us on here support rescues and are against breeding. Not a lot of us know about the proper colours and breeds. He/she is lovely, though. :love:

If he/she is from a breeder, make 100% sure that the breeder is doing it properly, otherwise you might end up with a very sick bunny. :cry: Ask about dental/gut/heart issues etc. :thumb:

What a beautiful baby :love:

Sorry I can't answer your question on his breed, although it is nice to know I guess it won't really bother you when the bun comes home and you get to know him / her for who they are.

Perhaps you could also think about getting a friend for him or her once you are more settled and you know the sex, had vaccinations etc. and sorted speying / neutering. There are a number of rescues who could probably help you with choosing a mate and bonding them.

Good luck baby bun!!

Welcome to RU! :wave:

Hi and welcome to RU :) he is absolutely gorgeous!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Back