Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul, Tri-coloured LOP

Default Paul, Tri-coloured LOP

Posted on behalf ...

Quote Originally Posted by oldmcdonaldsfarm
    Hello.

Meet Paul, a 3year old LOP bunny. I'm looking for a new INDOOR home for him with a nice female rabbit for company.
    He's a good lad, cheeky and a little naughty. However, he will follow you to the ends of the earth and has alot of love to give.
    He's pretty chilled but likes to run and hide (in places he shouldn't!).

Why am letting him go? Well i'm very very sad but he and my other lad just don't get along, sadly I don't have the space to keep them separately.

Heres a quick summary:-

Physical Description - Tri-coloured LOP
    Temperament - Chilled, naughty and cheeky
    Age - 3, however, not sure exactly because the last owner didnt know for sure.
    Sex - Male
    Neuter Status - Yes
    Health - very good.
    Type of home wanted - indoor, ideally no kids and a female for company
    Location - Coventry

I will only give him to an indoor home, where he can he loved and cuddled like mad.

And some pictures.....

Click here to see the bunnies available for homes at Underhill Rabbit Rescue

REW bunnies are home and they're all gorgeous

Poppy, Sparkle, Alana
    Please sponsor my Everest trip for Underhill Rabbit Rescue which will be done in April 2014
    Underhill Rabbit Rescue fundraising for Everest page (click here)

"All animals except for man know that the principle business of life is to enjoy it." -- Samuel Butler

I recently had the pleasure of having Paul to stay while his owner was on holiday. Paul is an absolute sweetheart, and incredibly friendly, and rushes up to see you as soon as you go in to him, and really enjoys being made a fuss off. Ideally, I would have loved to take Paul on myself, because he is such a joy to have about, but my buns are all 'special needs', and Paul is super healthy with loads of energy, and really needs a partner in crime so to speak, with just as much energy.

During the 2 weeks I had him, Paul didn't chew anything, and I really do hope someone gives Paul the home he needs with a female bun as his partner in crime You will be getting a really awesome bunny, who will be your best friend and follow you everywhere, and keep you entertained for hours with his antics and cheekiness.

Feel really sad to be honest, because I would so love to have Paul myself, but just don't have the right bun to bond him with, so whoever does take him on, is going to be a really lucky person

Oh he's lovely. I wonder if Truffles would accept him (Samantha would accept any bun I think).

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRabbit999 View Post
    I recently had the pleasure of having Paul to stay while his owner was on holiday. Paul is an absolute sweetheart, and incredibly friendly, and rushes up to see you as soon as you go in to him, and really enjoys being made a fuss off. Ideally, I would have loved to take Paul on myself, because he is such a joy to have about, but my buns are all 'special needs', and Paul is super healthy with loads of energy, and really needs a partner in crime so to speak, with just as much energy.

During the 2 weeks I had him, Paul didn't chew anything, and I really do hope someone gives Paul the home he needs with a female bun as his partner in crime You will be getting a really awesome bunny, who will be your best friend and follow you everywhere, and keep you entertained for hours with his antics and cheekiness.

Feel really sad to be honest, because I would so love to have Paul myself, but just don't have the right bun to bond him with, so whoever does take him on, is going to be a really lucky person
    Thank you.
    Well said.

Yes, paul knows the house rules.
    he is litter trained too

Quote Originally Posted by Sam and Truffs View Post
    Oh he's lovely. I wonder if Truffles would accept him (Samantha would accept any bun I think).
    I have a RSPCA bun who actually hates other rabbits with vengeance, and so free-ranges by himself at night, when the other buns are all in their rooms. Strangely enough though, Bodger didn't seem to mind Paul sitting and chatting to him, and they were sniffing each others noses. Usually I have to drape something over the front, so that Bodger can't get to the other buns, because he has still bitten badly through the bars.

He sounds perfect, if Mylo accepted him I'd have him in a heartbeat

I've just noticed you've said no children - is there any reason for that?

He came from a home where a monsterous little 2year old would try to drag him around my the ears and generally molested him all day long.
    if your kids are somewhat better behaved, great Iim cool with that.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmcdonaldsfarm View Post
    He came from a home where a monsterous little 2year old would try to drag him around my the ears and generally molested him all day long.
    if your kids are somewhat better behaved, great Iim cool with that.
    I certainly hope so!
    I'll have a talk with DH, but it may be better, for Paul, to go somewhere he can have just one wife.