• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy

EffyDaydream

Warren Scout
It was a while ago (15th of July), but I miss him loads! Unfortunately I only had him since December, but he got ill and passed away very quickly (within an hour) when is was so hot in the summer. :cry:

Poor little man he was a really stunning boy.

I adopted a bunny last March and we only had him til December as he kept needing dentals and one day just passed away. It's really not nice only having them for a little while but at least you made those few months very happy for your little man.

Poor little man he was a really stunning boy.

I adopted a bunny last March and we only had him til December as he kept needing dentals and one day just passed away. It's really not nice only having them for a little while but at least you made those few months very happy for your little man.

It's quite sad not having that long with them, but yes, it's nice to know they've had a happy life with you.

I'm sorry you lost Flopsy, it's so sad. But think of him now causing mischief on rainbow bridge, happy and binkying away x

Back