Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Doris, Sad frenchie girl. Cheshire

Mama Doe

Quote Originally Posted by catherine09 View Post
    You know when you just fall for a bunny? Well that totally just happened

Only issue is I'm just under 300 miles away

I've emailed anyway
    My mum lives in Leicester so I could help with a run if I can stop at hers overnight??
    Talya

Why it is important to always advocate for your rabbit!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Mum to -

The outside buns - Olivia, Karl, Gandalf, Biscuit, Binky, Ralph and Beatrice
    Indoor free rangers - Conrad and Ginger
    Indoor group - Toby, Buddy, Gizmo, Juniper, Muffin, Mohawk and Honey

I feel so sad for her - it would be wonderful to see her adopted. I am based just off the A1 near peterborough and am happy to help with bunny runs and also provide accommodation overnight (rabbit and/or people)
    Who carry in their hearts Sweet Pea, Florence, Bramble, Parsnip, Quickthorn, Quince, Sage and little Snowdrop. We also remember Viola who visited.

Aww that's made me sad too I hope someone can bring her spark back xxx

Rest in Peace my little Honey-Pie, I will love and miss you forever sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxx

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey's View Post
    Aw! Gorgeous girlie! Just had a nosey on rspca website at Doris plus Delliah and son Max ( he looks quite a character ). Hope they all find lovely homes soon!
    Doris' son is Noah Catherine, Have replied. Thanks

Wise Old Thumper

You know when you just fall for a bunny? Well that totally just happened

Only issue is I'm just under 300 miles away

I've emailed anyway

Warren Veteran

Aaaw - such a sad face.

Would be wonderful if you could adopt her Catherine as I could meet her in the fur then.

Mama Doe

Quote Originally Posted by Rhianna View Post
    Aaaw - such a sad face.

Would be wonderful if you could adopt her Catherine as I could meet her in the fur then.
    Karen, if I do end up adopting her (had a provisional yes from rescue, but have to sort out travel arrangements as not keen on bunny run) then I'd probably be tentatively asking you if you might be able to bunny sit her over Christmas. Have boarding for my buns and piggies and foster bun sorted but now boarding is full up :-(

I do like to make life difficult for myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Bunny mum to Dixie, Blue, Indy (trio), Sir Humphrey Floofalot and River & Albie!
    Piggy mum to Mabel, Peaches and Buzz

Warren Scout

Default offer to help

Karen, if I do end up adopting her (had a provisional yes from rescue, but have to sort out travel arrangements as not keen on bunny run) then I'd probably be tentatively asking you if you might be able to bunny sit her over Christmas. Have boarding for my buns and piggies and foster bun sorted but now boarding is full up :-(

we would like to help out with doris as well, if Catherine is serious on having here but cant accommodate til after xmas then we could foster her until then for free. we have a small rabbit boarding set up and don't really have any guests now for the remainder of the year. we often help bunnies out like this and we are free at the moment. I could go to collect her if you wish , if you can cover my fuel costs only. we could get her settled here and put some spark back into her, she will have loads of space ( see our FB site for pics ) I could even bond her with our resident big boy barney, but only if you wanted that , this is a genuine offer to help , we don't want to make anything out of it, just to help settled sad little doris
    Rabbit boarding for manchester , stockport ,tameside

http://www.facebook.com/ManchesterRabbitBoarding?ref=hl

Warren Veteran

Hi

I'd love to bunny-sit. Honeybear's Bear and Alice are coming to stay in October but I have nobun booked in for December.

Hope you can get something sorted as I know Doris would have a fantastic home with you.

Mama Doe

Quote Originally Posted by Rhianna View Post
    Hi

I'd love to bunny-sit. Honeybear's Bear and Alice are coming to stay in October but I have nobun booked in for December.

Hope you can get something sorted as I know Doris would have a fantastic home with you.
    Fabby

I have a provisional date to go get her now, so just got to confirm with OH and I can confirm with rescue. Yay
    Bunny mum to Dixie, Blue, Indy (trio), Sir Humphrey Floofalot and River & Albie!
    Piggy mum to Mabel, Peaches and Buzz