• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doris, Sad frenchie girl. Cheshire

RSPCA Macclesfield

Warren Scout

Doris
Female
Adult
Log No PR31 15/09/13
Arrival Date 15/09/13
Location Private boarding facility, Cheshire

Doris is a beautiful french lop female, albeit a small girl for the breed. She's come into our care from an elderly member of the public who could no longer cope, and subsequently the conditions weren't ideal. Doris is lovely and friendly, a gentle giant -however she has just arrived with us and is still feeling very sad (She has stunning blue eyes, but they are sad). She'll be spayed, vaccinated and microchipped prior to being rehomed. Doris is looking for a home with a neutered male for company, we offer a bonding service - If you don't have a male then we have lots of suitable boys up for adoption. Doris is looking for a nice big home with lots of space now, such as a children's playhouse or modified shed. She will make a wonderful addition to any home. Doris has all but given up on life, and is very depressed so we are looking for a lovely family who will bring back her spark and make her happy again. Please contact RSPCA Macclesfield, SE Cheshire & Buxton branch for more information at smallanimals@rspca-macclesfield.org.uk or 07927355741

Oh sweetie

I bet with a companion she will perk right up and learn to enjoy life :)

Oh she will :D Quite often we get them in so depressed - I knew when I collected them (there are 3) that these would take a while. They had bare, drenched hutches and huge dog bowls filled with mouldy food. They were all kept singly, and were sat staring into space - this is all they have ever known. Its no wonder they are so sad and have given up.

Oh bless her:(What a sad existance she had.Hope she finds a loving, happy, stimulating home and a husbun.WISH I had room.

You know when you just fall for a bunny? Well that totally just happened :love:

Only issue is I'm just under 300 miles away :(

I've emailed anyway :D

Aw! Gorgeous girlie! Just had a nosey on rspca website at Doris plus Delliah and son Max ( he looks quite a character ;)). Hope they all find lovely homes soon!

I feel so sad for her - it would be wonderful to see her adopted. I am based just off the A1 near peterborough and am happy to help with bunny runs and also provide accommodation overnight (rabbit and/or people)

Aaaw - such a sad face.

Would be wonderful if you could adopt her Catherine as I could meet her in the fur then.

Aaaw - such a sad face.

Would be wonderful if you could adopt her Catherine as I could meet her in the fur then.

Karen, if I do end up adopting her (had a provisional yes from rescue, but have to sort out travel arrangements as not keen on bunny run) then I'd probably be tentatively asking you if you might be able to bunny sit her over Christmas. Have boarding for my buns and piggies and foster bun sorted but now boarding is full up :-(

I do like to make life difficult for myself :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

offer to help

Karen, if I do end up adopting her (had a provisional yes from rescue, but have to sort out travel arrangements as not keen on bunny run) then I'd probably be tentatively asking you if you might be able to bunny sit her over Christmas. Have boarding for my buns and piggies and foster bun sorted but now boarding is full up :-(

we would like to help out with doris as well, if Catherine is serious on having here but cant accommodate til after xmas then we could foster her until then for free. we have a small rabbit boarding set up and don't really have any guests now for the remainder of the year. we often help bunnies out like this and we are free at the moment. I could go to collect her if you wish , if you can cover my fuel costs only. we could get her settled here and put some spark back into her, she will have loads of space ( see our FB site for pics ) I could even bond her with our resident big boy barney, but only if you wanted that , this is a genuine offer to help , we don't want to make anything out of it, just to help settled sad little doris

Hi

I'd love to bunny-sit. Honeybear's Bear and Alice are coming to stay in October but I have nobun booked in for December.

Hope you can get something sorted as I know Doris would have a fantastic home with you.

Hi

I'd love to bunny-sit. Honeybear's Bear and Alice are coming to stay in October but I have nobun booked in for December.

Hope you can get something sorted as I know Doris would have a fantastic home with you.

Fabby :D

I have a provisional date to go get her now, so just got to confirm with OH and I can confirm with rescue. Yay

Back