• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/d 2 weeks after Bonding a quad

So glad your quad bond has worked out so well, would love to see pictures of them all together now they are back outside :love:.

I so want my four to be bonded so they can have the whole of the shed and things would generally be better for them.

Although I don't think I am brave enough to bond myself! :oops: The recent multiple bond threads recently has given me hope though.

Day 5 seems to have passed without incident. Will take more pics soon, even though there's a window, with this awful weather it's a bit dim, I'm getting mains power for a light to the rabbit shed but not sure when it will be done :oops:

Day 6 Dandy has been grooming the girls today, first time I've seen him grooming them :love: Beano is the main groomer though, he's so lovely to everybun. The girls don't groom still, never seen them grooming each other before when they were a pair though. I feel sorry for the boys when they put their head down to be groomed and they don't oblige!

Bribed them for a photo shoot with a few excel pellets

image_zps58d67b43.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What a lovely peaceful bond!!! My lot are scrap tastic (mainly led by Frosty). So glad yours has gone so well. It was reading about it that encouraged me to give it a go. SO glad that I have.

What a lovely peaceful bond!!! My lot are scrap tastic (mainly led by Frosty). So glad yours has gone so well. It was reading about it that encouraged me to give it a go. SO glad that I have.

It was Mackers and Vegan Bunny doing their trio bonds that gave me the confidence to try mine, I think the key is knowing your buns well :love:

Day 7, this morning I went in to find Dandy and Ginger entwined with their heads snuggled into each other's back :love: I'm so happy for them all, I'm going around with a big grin on my face :D

Hi! How did I miss this!?!?!?! :shock: Excellent news. They look so loved up. :love: It's brilliant isn't it? :lol:

I wish Frosty and Snowflake would cuddle in to each other ... so good to hear about a nice peaceful quad.

Today I have removed the dog crate and let them have the whole shed, they were absolutely fine. I think to err on the side of caution I'm not going to let them have the whole of their new run yet, I've been letting them have a part of it sectioned off with a run inside their new run. I've still got to mesh it all with weld mesh anyhow, it only had chicken wire on it as it was once our (failed) vegetable patch :oops::lol:

I would definitely be cautious. Give them a few days in the smaller run and then let them in the whole run (once it's meshed lol). I envy you for having such an easy bond! :lol:

Tulsi, I'm sure they will snuggle up once they get used to each other. It's taken a while for Xena and Shadowfax to lay next to each other without Fiver squished in the middle. :lol:

Back