• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommend me an aviary company

Rhian33

Warren Veteran
Later this year I'm looking at purchasing a shed and aviary. I have the shed sorted (either a local company or Garden buildings direct) but I'm struggling with finding a suitable aviary.

We have a known fox problem where I've just moved to so am looking for a company to build an aviary with 16g mesh and not the standard 19g. Forsham looks like a good bet but they are expensive. If I have to use them then so be it but thought it was worth asking for other options just in case.

Just received my quote and I'm very happy. Getting an 8ft x6ft aviary with 16 1"x1" mesh, 6" kickboards at the bottom and a door all for £317 plus £40 delivery and £50 installation. Happy with that. Going to order it next month after pay day. Also found a local shed company that is cheaper than the company I found online and they do free delivery and installation so we are going to have a look tomorrow.

Thank you Aly&Poppy<3 for the aviary recommendation. It was delivered this morning and I'm absolutely thrilled. It's such good quality, definitely worth the extra few quid as my mind will be at ease that a fox won't chomp them whilst I'm out at work. Will take some pics once we've finished paninting the shed and the rounround tube is installed.

I showed him the Runaround for connecting and he thought it was a great idea and sent him the links to the RWAF retailers charter in case he starts doing hutches more. Can't beat a bit of free advertising after all.

Back