• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

those with bonded males..

LeahsRabbits

Warren Scout
If you bonded them yourself, how easy was it?

Or if they were already bonded, how do they get along?

I'm interested to know, because on Monday I started bonded my 2 boys and they're getting on like a house on fire!! No mounting, chasing, nipping or any other signs or dominance. I know people say males are harder to bond but mine was a breeze lol!

Kerbie and Leo were bonded at the rescue and we picked them up after 3 days, would have been 2 but we couldn't get there. They have never fought or anything and ever since we brought them home they have been inseparable.

I took Snowy to visit Toshi twice at the shelter, then I brought Toshi home for a test run and put them together, from that moment on they never left each other's side :love:

Best of luck with your boys!

Kerbie and Leo were bonded at the rescue and we picked them up after 3 days, would have been 2 but we couldn't get there. They have never fought or anything and ever since we brought them home they have been inseparable.

Oh how cute!! Maybe the males being harder to bond is a myth :)

we had quicker success with our bonded males in the past than the male /female. once the boys decide on who is going to groom whos head they are good to go. the m/f bond still involves bonking from time to time but the M/m bond does not !

we had quicker success with our bonded males in the past than the male /female. once the boys decide on who is going to groom whos head they are good to go. the m/f bond still involves bonking from time to time but the M/m bond does not !

Leo is doing the grooming here, although Blossom's groomed Leo once. Leo keeps offering Blossom his head but Blossom won't give in!!

I agree, this m/m bond is going far better than my failed m/f bond

Back