• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*URGENT*- Emaciated Rabbit Needs Transport WORCESTER TO TWICKENHAM

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
This really is urgent, the Rabbit is literally starving to death. Is there anyone who could help get him from Worcester to Twickenham, SW London in the next few days ? He is in desperate need of Veterinary care :cry:

This really is urgent, the Rabbit is literally starving to death. Is there anyone who could help get him from Worcester to Twickenham, SW London in the next few days ? He is in desperate need of Veterinary care :cry:

Going to see if we can do it tonight but I need to ask James and he isn't home yet. I would hope we could do it tonight. Where would we be taking him to ? Straight to ARC or the vets ?

Going to see if we can do it tonight but I need to ask James and he isn't home yet. I would hope we could do it tonight. Where would we be taking him to ? Straight to ARC or the vets ?

Probably to ARC tonight. Wendy (Vet) will almost certainly be there. Just going to call Donna now xx

Probably to ARC tonight. Wendy (Vet) will almost certainly be there. Just going to call Donna now xx

Ok, let me know the details. I know we went to Donna's to see Mr Bennett but forgotten the address and I don't think I kept the details. Still waiting for James and have to hope the bunny can be collected tonight.

I can do it tomorrow if BYB cannot help. I already help at arc with Karen's buns and Donna should know me. PM me if you need me

This bunny could come to me this evening. I have somewhere safe, secure and plenty of tlc etc to offer.

The offer is there.

This bunny could come to me this evening. I have somewhere safe, secure and plenty of tlc etc to offer.

The offer is there.

Yarezti is picking the bun up at 7.30 tonight. Whatever you both feel is best. I have to do evening bunny meals and litter trays now so back a bit later. Will pm my phone number to Yarezti.

Only just seen this, I had a crazy evening :lol: Amanda, meeting you in the evening sounds great. I've PMed you. I've cancelled my plans so any time to suit you is fine with me. Bunny has painkillers (on the advice of a vet nurse) and is eating recovery food well, so he's not in any immediate danger.

I can do it tomorrow if BYB cannot help. I already help at arc with Karen's buns and Donna should know me. PM me if you need me

Thank you for your offer :love: It's great to have two people who can help!

Thank you to Mrs Bunnykins for offering her help :love: Thankfully, Simba bunny is a dream patient so I haven't needed any help, but it's great to know there's someone I can call on if I was struggling to syringe him anything.

Back