Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: *URGENT*- Emaciated Rabbit Needs Transport WORCESTER TO TWICKENHAM

  1. #1
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    127,714

    Default *URGENT*- Emaciated Rabbit Needs Transport WORCESTER TO TWICKENHAM

    This really is urgent, the Rabbit is literally starving to death. Is there anyone who could help get him from Worcester to Twickenham, SW London in the next few days ? He is in desperate need of Veterinary care

  2. #2
    Wise Old Thumper Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lower Sunbury
    Posts
    42,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    This really is urgent, the Rabbit is literally starving to death. Is there anyone who could help get him from Worcester to Twickenham, SW London in the next few days ? He is in desperate need of Veterinary care
    Going to see if we can do it tonight but I need to ask James and he isn't home yet. I would hope we could do it tonight. Where would we be taking him to ? Straight to ARC or the vets ?

  3. #3
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    127,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barn Yard Bunnies View Post
    Going to see if we can do it tonight but I need to ask James and he isn't home yet. I would hope we could do it tonight. Where would we be taking him to ? Straight to ARC or the vets ?
    Probably to ARC tonight. Wendy (Vet) will almost certainly be there. Just going to call Donna now xx

  4. #4
    Wise Old Thumper Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lower Sunbury
    Posts
    42,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Probably to ARC tonight. Wendy (Vet) will almost certainly be there. Just going to call Donna now xx
    Ok, let me know the details. I know we went to Donna's to see Mr Bennett but forgotten the address and I don't think I kept the details. Still waiting for James and have to hope the bunny can be collected tonight.

  5. #5
    Forum Buddy
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Essex
    Posts
    3,101

    Default

    I can do it tomorrow if BYB cannot help. I already help at arc with Karen's buns and Donna should know me. PM me if you need me
    Talya

    Why it is important to always advocate for your rabbit!

    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

    Mum to -

    The outside buns - Olivia, Karl, Gandalf, Biscuit, Binky, Ralph and Beatrice
    Indoor free rangers - Conrad and Ginger
    Indoor group - Toby, Buddy, Gizmo, Juniper, Muffin, Mohawk and Honey

  6. #6
    Wise Old Thumper Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lower Sunbury
    Posts
    42,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kavanne View Post
    I can do it tomorrow if BYB cannot help. I already help at arc with Karen's buns and Donna should know me. PM me if you need me
    Many thanks. James can do the evening but wouldn't be able to during the day as he is working.

  7. #7
    Forum Buddy Mrs. Bunnykins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belonging at last!!
    Posts
    20,649

    Default

    This bunny could come to me this evening. I have somewhere safe, secure and plenty of tlc etc to offer.

    The offer is there.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

  8. #8
    Wise Old Thumper Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lower Sunbury
    Posts
    42,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Bunnykins View Post
    This bunny could come to me this evening. I have somewhere safe, secure and plenty of tlc etc to offer.

    The offer is there.
    Yarezti is picking the bun up at 7.30 tonight. Whatever you both feel is best. I have to do evening bunny meals and litter trays now so back a bit later. Will pm my phone number to Yarezti.

  9. #9
    Wise Old Thumper yaretzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Only just seen this, I had a crazy evening Amanda, meeting you in the evening sounds great. I've PMed you. I've cancelled my plans so any time to suit you is fine with me. Bunny has painkillers (on the advice of a vet nurse) and is eating recovery food well, so he's not in any immediate danger.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kavanne View Post
    I can do it tomorrow if BYB cannot help. I already help at arc with Karen's buns and Donna should know me. PM me if you need me
    Thank you for your offer It's great to have two people who can help!

    Thank you to Mrs Bunnykins for offering her help Thankfully, Simba bunny is a dream patient so I haven't needed any help, but it's great to know there's someone I can call on if I was struggling to syringe him anything.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •