• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Underwiring run

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
Does anyone know what i can use to underwire a run?

Sadly i can't dig a wire in under my garden due to it being a rental. Does anyone have any ideas what i can use that won't hurt my bunnies feet. Belle and Bramble are diggers and can dig their way out of a grass run in under a hour.

You can lay wire on the of the grass (cut it fairly short first) and then pin it into place with a couple of netting hooks or similar. The grass will grow up through it and their feet will be fine. Mesh is only an issue if it's suspended, laying flat on the floor is fine :)

You can lay wire on the of the grass (cut it fairly short first) and then pin it into place with a couple of netting hooks or similar. The grass will grow up through it and their feet will be fine. Mesh is only an issue if it's suspended, laying flat on the floor is fine :)

Thank you Tamsin your a star. Will get it sorted for them tomorrow so they can enjoy some sunshine while we still have it.

Back