• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch is up & painted!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
My mom loves the colours and has said I can redo the rabbits shed with them :D

null_zpsd6e446d6.jpg

null_zpsfe4df8dc.jpg

null_zpscb1fad16.jpg

Needs lino still!

null_zps236589dc.jpg

The run has no door :( paid extra for it too.. Took us ages to sort the lid for the run out as well, was a nightmare! But it's done now, just needs painting! My dad is going to make a door for it eventually.

null_zps45dd5a9f.jpg

null_zps6aa0d3c4.jpg

And the girlie it's for:love:

null_zps1ebf9c8c.jpg

Love the two tone colour. The Mrs has seen it...guess what...she wants to paint our hutch and run now. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing.

I've asked for a refund for the door, my dad is going to make one for me at work soon so it will have one. It was a refund or new panel with the door but I cba to waste another 2 days sitting in the house because (nothing to do with welfare hutches) the delivery people can't find the house and lie about attempted deliveries..
I always fail to see how they miss it! It was only by chance we saw the delivery guy slinking up the road clearly looking for the house.. He went into the pub next door (my mom told the woman at TNT we live NEXT to the pub) and left the van running on the car park before my bf asked if he was looking for us. Then he was like "omg the house is there?!" :roll:

Back