Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sky- My Rock. 06-10-2005 - 28-08-2013 *Video added post 85*

There are no words, but the tears running down my face say it all.

A beautiful tribute to an amazing rabbit xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Gemma, mum to;

My beautiful Tilly left me for the bridge 11/01/2010. I love and miss her every single day. Sweet dreams precious girl, lifes not the same without you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Warren Veteran

I don't often venture to Rainbow Bridge but read your tribute and have tears streaming down my face.

Sky sounds such an amazing bun and the bond you shared is clear to see from your photos.

Binky free Sky xxxxx

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

wow what a tribute! It's had me in tears and I'm goi g to co e back and read it all when I can compose myself, my heart goes out to you Tracy and send you hugs xx

[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Bunny Mad Magazine! the magazine for bunny parents! huge range of Bunny themed gifts![/COLOR] hhtp://www.bunnycreations.co.uk

Wise Old Thumper

Thank you all for your comments and replies. My new world is taking some getting used to and my morning and evening rounds are so much faster now (with both losing Sky but also Sandy and Roger- that's one outdoor enclosure less and one indoor space less, plus all meds, etc). It's very weird. In all ways possible.

Everyone else seems to be feeling this loss more than me though. But then I guess I have this presence with me that no one else has. I also guess that no one was as close to him as I was and therefore the pain won't be intolerable when it comes so it doesn't need to be blocked or stifled.
    Last edited by Sky-O; 31-08-2013 at 11:19 PM.
    Please Remember to Advocate for your Rabbit.

'I have the responsibility to do what I want in a world of others, but so does everyone else and it works best if we take each other into account.' (EVD)

Please feel free to visit my therapy website and also my Professional Facebook page and Blog. You might find something interesting there!

but it seems like he had a very happy life with you i love the photo of him after he had jumped in your lasagne binky free Sky xx

Mama Doe

I am so very sorry for your loss. Your tribute to Sky was beautiful. You were lucky to have each other *hug*

I am so sorry. He sounds like what Fiver is to me. Binky free Sky, watch over your Mummy, she loves you very much. He has joined the bunny angels.

Ellie. You'll always be in my heart. I love you.

Rosie. I can't believe you are no longer at my side. I miss you so much. Wait at the bridge for me.
    Larka. I miss you every moment of every day. You were stolen from me and I will never, ever recover from the heartache of losing you. You should be by side and instead you have gone forever.

He was clearly a very special rabbit.
    So sorry you lost him.

What a beautiful tribute. I'm so sorry you lost Sky, but also smiling through the tears that he was so very much loved.