• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sky- My Rock. 06-10-2005 - 28-08-2013 *Video added post 85*

There are no words, but the tears running down my face say it all.

A beautiful tribute to an amazing rabbit xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't often venture to Rainbow Bridge but read your tribute and have tears streaming down my face.

Sky sounds such an amazing bun and the bond you shared is clear to see from your photos.

Binky free Sky xxxxx

:( wow what a tribute! It's had me in tears and I'm goi g to co e back and read it all when I can compose myself, my heart goes out to you Tracy and send you hugs xx

Thank you all for your comments and replies. My new world is taking some getting used to and my morning and evening rounds are so much faster now (with both losing Sky but also Sandy and Roger- that's one outdoor enclosure less and one indoor space less, plus all meds, etc). It's very weird. In all ways possible.

Everyone else seems to be feeling this loss more than me though. But then I guess I have this presence with me that no one else has. I also guess that no one was as close to him as I was and therefore the pain won't be intolerable when it comes so it doesn't need to be blocked or stifled.

Last edited:
:( :(

but it seems like he had a very happy life with you :love: i love the photo of him after he had jumped in your lasagne :lol::lol: binky free Sky xx

I am so very sorry for your loss. Your tribute to Sky was beautiful. You were lucky to have each other *hug*

I am so sorry. He sounds like what Fiver is to me. Binky free Sky, watch over your Mummy, she loves you very much. He has joined the bunny angels. :love:

Sky-O, What a beautiful tribute to a gorgeous bunny.

Binky Free Sky...xx Hugs to you too.

Fee xxx

That tribute...flipping heck! it has to be the most heartfelt, amazing, wonderful thing I have ever read on here. You really told the story of an amazing little bunster, and that isn't something everyone can manage to do.

Binky free beautiful Sky xx

There really are just no words that could come close to expressing how sorry i am for you Sky-O. What a very special little bunny he was. :cry:

I am so very very sorry - don't know what else to say really. You're in my thoughts.

Binky free Sky - xxx

My friend. I so miss your physical form. I miss the comfort and care you gave me. I miss your friendship. I miss your touch.

I find myself alone and lonely. I find myself lost. I find myself crawling back into my deep, deep hole.

I need you and you're not here yet no one seems to care. No one talks about you. You're not mentioned. I need to know people remember but I'm not sure they do.

I have no comfort. I'm desperate for it but there is no one. No one cares. There is no one to turn to. Its a cold, hard world. No warm fuzzies left.

I need you in your physical form. I love that you're here and inside me, believe me I do. But you were my healthy coping strategy and now you're not. I have no more ideas boyo, so I turn to you for one. Please find me some comfort. Or a coping strategy or just something because right now I'm heading towards losing everything I (we) worked so hard for.

But please don't send me another bunny! Not just yet. :lol:

I love you. Please save me.

I knew you would be finding it hard. Have been wondering how you are. Sending hugs and hoping each day gets a little easier. xxx

Massive hugs to you xxx no-one has forgotten your gorgeous boy, I'm sure that everyone just thinks they might upset you if they mention him :( but I know just what you mean; when I lost Honey I just wanted people to remember how amazing she was, and to talk about the things she did, and how pretty she was :( It's so so hard, but you have to carry on for the rest of your bunny crew, they ALL need you right now. And Sky would want you to be strong for him. Xxx

I certainly have not forgotten about Sky. I did not post again on here til now as I did not feel it to be my place to do so. I know there are no words from anyone that will lessen the grief, isolation, darkness and pain you are feeling. Believe me if there were the words I'd use them.

All I will say is that time may not lessen the intensity of the feelings of devastating loss (or sometimes the 'deadness, the feeling of nothingness then feeling ashamed for having the feelings of 'nothingness'............) but somehow muddling through each day gets done, even if it can feel like a pointless chore.
Giving up can seem so very appealing, but one look around at the numerous faces of the 100% dependent little souls, dependent on us alone, no-one else can give them what we can, means 'leaving' now is not an option.

(((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))) xx

Back