• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sky- My Rock. 06-10-2005 - 28-08-2013 *Video added post 85*

This never gets easier. I never miss you any less. My heart still hurts in ways I didn’t know were possible. Five years. Five years.

Please know you have a special place in my heart today on the anniversary of your losing your friend. It is with both joy and sorrow when we are fortunate enough to have somebunny in our life who gives us a lifetime worth of love in a very short time.
I hope today finds you with plenty of happy tears to wash away your sorrowful tears.

XsSFosW.jpg

((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))) xx

14 years ago you, my special little dude, came into my life. A lifetime again, and yet no time at all. It won't be long until you've been gone for longer than you were here. But you'll never be forgotten- ever- neither you nor Moon.

Such touching and fitting tribute to a beautiful special rabbit. Those memories are special and always treasured. xx

Hi Boy. I just need to check in. With everything that’s happened over the last two months, I find myself thinking about you so much more. You’re always there, and you’re always in my heart but at the moment you’re powerfully at the forefront of my mind all the time. I miss you. I miss the relationship with the one who was always always there. People suck- they’ve shown me that- particularly recently. You were an **** too but you were my quirky, reliable, best friend ****. And I mos you. I miss you more than I can ever communicate. You didn’t need words, you just got it- however I was feeling.

This time next year you’ll have been gone for longer than you lived. How is that a thing. You’ve been gone nearly seven years. Seven years. I feel like an idiot but you were the truest friend I’ve had.

I wish I could hug you. My grief for you doesn’t normally hit me as it has been but right now it’s pulling a blinder.

Last edited:
When I last posted on this thread, I thought I knew how you felt; yet after losing my own special bunny 11 days ago, I truly understand how hard it is for you to feel a loss so deeply that time cannot erase the pain. Hugs.

When I last posted on this thread, I thought I knew how you felt; yet after losing my own special bunny 11 days ago, I truly understand how hard it is for you to feel a loss so deeply that time cannot erase the pain. Hugs.

I’m sorry didn’t reply to this when you replied to me. There’s so many different types of loss and grief and I’m so deeply sorry that you lost your special bun. My heart breaks for you.

Thank you for your kind words. It gave me a lift to know you understand my grief. I wish I knew the words to take away some of your sadness like Sky-o could.

Back