• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sky- My Rock. 06-10-2005 - 28-08-2013 *Video added post 85*

Placing some more (((((hugs)))) here, as I did in Flash's thread. I pray that you can still feel them both and their presence in your heart and soul. As Jane said in her last post, they are still with you, just in an alternate form. They would never truly leave you. xxxx

Recently, my husband and I both lost our soul bunnies and best friends. When I read what a wonderful boy Sky was, I hope he is having fun at the rainbow bridge with our bunnies.
You wrote such a beautiful tribute to Sky I know the best part of him still lives within your heart.

Thanks for the replies. It's very kind of you. I hate when grief swamps you so deeply and completely as it has with me recently. Tomorrow, the 15th, is the anniversary of Sky's sisters (Moon's) death. I think just too much going on and when things are hard, I always just need Sky.

Thanks for the replies. It's very kind of you. I hate when grief swamps you so deeply and completely as it has with me recently. Tomorrow, the 15th, is the anniversary of Sky's sisters (Moon's) death. I think just too much going on and when things are hard, I always just need Sky.

I understand.................

((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))) xx

Sky and Moon are right there, watching over you, and they do not want you to be sad because they cannot be with you anymore. Read your lovely tribute and think about the day first got Moon and Sky and the happiness they gave you. Think about how wonderful you mum is with you and your bunnies. Sky, Moon, Cloud and the others were sent to you so you would realize how special life can be, and how even the life of a small little creature can change our lives for the better.

Hey boy,

Two years. Who would have believed I would have managed two years without you. This year hurts more than last because of the crushing pointlessness of everything because you're still gone, you're always going to be gone and the only way to fix it is for me to find you. But then, you left me the same way everyone else does, so would you actually want to see me again. I don't know anymore.

But I do still know you were my rock and my world and I'm never going to have someone in that way again.

I lost so much when I lost you. I just hope this separation has worked for you and that, wherever you are, you're happy.

Please know how deeply your love and safety went for me. It's such a huge thing to allow someone to feel safe (someone who has never felt safe before), to connect deeply that that person securely knows that someone is there, to actually believe that someone actually wants her around. You gave me things I've never had. My heart still breaks for you but do know how much you gave me. I hope I gave you the same things back.

I love you Matey Manny Moo. I always will. Xx

Hey boy,

Two years. Who would have believed I would have managed two years without you. This year hurts more than last because of the crushing pointlessness of everything because you're still gone, you're always going to be gone and the only way to fix it is for me to find you. But then, you left me the same way everyone else does, so would you actually want to see me again. I don't know anymore.

But I do still know you were my rock and my world and I'm never going to have someone in that way again.

I lost so much when I lost you. I just hope this separation has worked for you and that, wherever you are, you're happy.

Please know how deeply your love and safety went for me. It's such a huge thing to allow someone to feel safe (someone who has never felt safe before), to connect deeply that that person securely knows that someone is there, to actually believe that someone actually wants her around. You gave me things I've never had. My heart still breaks for you but do know how much you gave me. I hope I gave you the same things back.

I love you Matey Manny Moo. I always will. Xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think Sky would be very proud of how well you are doing especially with hospital.
Hugs and love. Xxx

I can not believe that you and moomin came into my life ten years ago. I remember that day so well, it was also the day I quit uni.

Sky, I don't know how much longer I can do this for. When you were here, I was ok. I need you to be ok again. I have no one now. I love you and I really hope you and Moomin are ok.

Happy birthday and lots of love. All the love I have. X

I can not believe that you and moomin came into my life ten years ago. I remember that day so well, it was also the day I quit uni.

Sky, I don't know how much longer I can do this for. When you were here, I was ok. I need you to be ok again. I have no one now. I love you and I really hope you and Moomin are ok.

Happy birthday and lots of love. All the love I have. X

I understand, I also know there is nothing to be said that will help. If there were please believe that I'd say it

((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))) xx

::hugs:: for you Sky-O, and everyone else in your situation. You are not alone but I know that's no real comfort.

'When I heard that sound
When the walls came down
I was thinking about you
About you
When my skin grows old
When my breath runs cold
I'll be thinking about you
About you
When I run out of air to breathe
It's your ghost I see
I'll be thinking about you, about you'

This never gets easier. I never miss you any less. My heart still hurts in ways I didn’t know were possible. Five years. Five years.

Back