• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flooring

cm85

Warren Scout
Pudding currently has fleeces on his floors. They're fine but I find it really tricky to keep them (relatively!) tidy. You can't shake them as hay sticks to them and you need to stand on the fleece to hoover it. I think carpet might be the way to go as I could just get in and hoover it, but I'm struggling to find reasonably priced carpets. Has anyone used second hand carpets? They're a lot cheaper but I'd worry about hidden nasty things - is that unfounded?
Any other suggestions? Lino is out. He's a very spoilt house bun who loves his soft furnishings and carpet. He'll occasionally venture into the bathroom (lino) but is disgusted with the kitchen (tiles) :lol:

How about lino but with those carpet samples that have the edge bound dotted about? Best of both worlds, easy to clean and you might get some samples for free the carpet shop would just chuck out.

Back