• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain playhouse?

Fluffs

Alpha Buck
so i've been searching the internet for ages for the cheapest playhouse and saw that one in B and M for £116 which i thought was very good value.

however after searching around I have found this, for £84 and coming with floor and paint for £115.
http://www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk/Wooden-Playhouses/The-Mad-Dash-300-Bunny-Playhouse-Collection
theres not a catch or anything is there? because this is a very good value...

with the B and M one, http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/kids-playhouse-4x4-273899 , do you have to buy floor and paint seperately??

just wanted some thoughts and comments. Does anyone have the playhouse in question?
Thanks x :wave:

I don't know, but that bunny 500 one looks a lot like the one I was considering before I went with a shed. It might be a different one but the one I was looking at had a plastic sheeting kind of roof! I don't know if it's that one though.

You get the floor with the b&m one but you'd have to buy the paint, then you can make sure it is pet friendly :)

The Bunny 500 one has a fabric roof - so not good for winter. It's designed just as a playhouse - if you scroll right down, it has no glazing in the windows, either - just holes - although they could be meshed over just as easily.

I would go with the B&M one - it's what you expect it to be. I have 2 similar ones from B&Q. The floor supplied is a bit thin, so I made one from proper floorboarding to last longer, but it should do the job. I left the glazed windows as they were as they are opening ones, and meshed the gap on the inside with the intention of leaving the windows open permanently. That way it keeps the rain out but provides ventilation.

I have a wooden playhouse and two sheds. I would go with the sheds any day much better than a playhouse. Have you thought about a small shed instead?

Back