• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

B&m playhouse

WOW!! That's a bargain! Am looking for a playhouse to replace my chicken coop set up. Might have to take a closer look :)

Do you mean the small one?

I bought this one:- http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/kids-playhouse-4x4-273899

Its brill! When we bought it, it was moldy and soaking wet but that's because it was stored outside. I presume any shed stored outside would have been like that. Wasn't happy about that. But other then that, its fantastic. :)

Yeah, that's the 1! Can't believe it's the same price as a hutch out of the petshops! Think I might treat snowy to 1 what u think?

I have that one, although I bought mine from B&Q it's exactly the same. i got mine on a 20% off day so it was only £80 isn but it has been up for 4 years now and is still going strong. We added a cat flap in the side to get out into a run that we attached.

Yeah, that's the 1! Can't believe it's the same price as a hutch out of the petshops! Think I might treat snowy to 1 what u think?

I think you should defiantly get it. Well worth the price. :D I was so happy when I found out a local store near me sold it cheaper then BnQ.

Back