• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit housing survey, please help x **CLOSED Thank you all**

GemB

Warren Scout
I am doing research into rabbit care and housing and I was wondering if you could please fill in this short survey.

All details obtained remains completely anonymously and so I as that you answer as honestly as possible for me please as this is key to my research.

Link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HJDBYLG

Thank you so much for your time in advance xx

Last edited:
Done but I'm not sure how well it translates for free range house rabbits. Although I started out with a hutch, then tried cage, my buns preferred to sleep under a stool.

Done, mine are free range house rabbits too, but do have a hutch so I've put in that they have a tech then explained!

Done, although mine don't have access to a run, but I still had to select a run type to stop the survey shouting at me :)

Done :thumb:

but i had to choose a random breed and make up why that breed beacuse i don't know, and i just took her cos she needed a home :D

Done :thumb:

but i had to choose a random breed and make up why that breed beacuse i don't know, and i just took her cos she needed a home :D

Thank you for the feedback, I have amended it for mixed breed xx

Done. Just realised my 2 buns run is 75 square feet! If I've done my maths right.... In old money 1.5 metre by 4.5 metres. I always thought it was pretty big :D

Back