• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wedding photos!

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
This isn't the first time some of these have been up, think some people missed them as it wasn't my thread, so here we are:

The photographer (my uncle):

You look so beautiful! :love: It looks like you had loads of fun at your wedding too :D your OH is in similar colours to what mine will be in except he's having a darker grey suit, I'm doing planning now am very excited!!! About to do a thread on it so if you have any advice it would be very much appreciated :p

So gorgeous Lib, looks like an amazing day and you both look so happy! :love::love:

Congratulations! x

Lots of people said I looked happy and serene in church, which is nice cos I don't remember any of it. There were diversions round the venue, then the exhaust fell off my mum's car, and it was like my brain shut down, I went into what is known as a fugue state and don't remember anything from 11:30 until 5:30, so don't remember getting my hair done, getting ready, going to the church, the ceremony, the photos, nothing until the meal. I don't understand how I said my vows and walked down the aisle and stuff when I wasn't conscious of it. It really, really REALLY sucks :cry:

Back