Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rabbit saga - need name ideas!

Default Rabbit saga - need name ideas!

So, not only did we discover this weekend that Mango was a girl, it also seems that Tulip is a boy (nobody mis-sexed them - just a mix-up with the names....)

So - masculine versions of 'Tulip'....?

Thomas!

Ellie. You'll always be in my heart. I love you.

Rosie. I can't believe you are no longer at my side. I miss you so much. Wait at the bridge for me.
    Larka. I miss you every moment of every day. You were stolen from me and I will never, ever recover from the heartache of losing you. You should be by side and instead you have gone forever.

Timmy!

aww, bless... Tulip? Hmmm Tuli? (Tully)

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Schez View Post
    aww, bless... Tulip? Hmmm Tuli? (Tully)
    lol I know!
    Someone else suggested Tully - I like it. We also have Philip as a contender! haha.

Quote Originally Posted by esupi View Post
    lol I know!
    Someone else suggested Tully - I like it. We also have Philip as a contender! haha.
    That is sooooo weird... I was going to suggest Philip too The more I think about it, the more I like Tully... Pic? Maybe then we can see if he has a Tully or Philip face?!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

What about Basil it was a contender when I was deciding what to call Levi

Why change it? I got Bojangles as a rescue rabbit. I didn't know how to sex a rabbit and I was scared I would hurt her if I tried. I was told Bojangles was a boy and Bojangles was the name she came with. When I finally got to take her to the vet (it was a saga of trying to find a rabbit savvy vet here) and they told me she was indeed a girl, I thought about changing her name, but then I realized she was used to the name Bojangles and really it was kinda cute. Who cares if it is a masculine name? If you like the names, keep them.

I think Tulip could be a nice boy's name tbh.

Ellie. You'll always be in my heart. I love you.

Rosie. I can't believe you are no longer at my side. I miss you so much. Wait at the bridge for me.
    Larka. I miss you every moment of every day. You were stolen from me and I will never, ever recover from the heartache of losing you. You should be by side and instead you have gone forever.

My Slipper was sold as a girl & I eventually found out she was a boy, but she's just too pretty & I'm so used to saying Slipper, baby girl, good girl etc I just haven't got out of the habit so I've given up. Or you could just swap the names around?

Dexter, Badger & Blackavar - binkying free in bunny heaven since 11.12.11, 29.4.14 and 1.8.15. We will meet again one day, until then, I'll carry you in my heart.

Also remembering Peppermint, Stella, Keira & Cookie - bunnies before RU.