• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just ordered this!

Ooo lucky bunnies. Once it arrives it would be worth putting some small bolts on in addition to the plastic locks just to make it a bit more secure

Ooo lucky bunnies. Once it arrives it would be worth putting some small bolts on in addition to the plastic locks just to make it a bit more secure

I paid the extra £12 (I think it was!) for 6 proper bolts, 2 on each door :D Otherwise my dad would have given me blinged out gold bolts he gets from work :shock: :lol:

Ohhh :( I ordered it off my iPad, as I do with most things.. Just had a look at it on the computer and it has a load more information on there and a big "out of stock" sign at the bottom.. On my iPad it just showed the dimensions of the hutch. I feel stupid too because I couldn't see anything about delivery times so asked about email notifications and things and it says after the dimensions 6-8 days delivery, didn't say any of that on the iPad based website.. and there is a whole page dedicated to delivery that I can see on the computer .. :(

you might be lucky and its showing out of stock because you ordered the last one?!?!?!

Maybeeee, the order went through and everything. It just didn't show any of that stuff on my iPad :( I don't mind waiting, at least I've made a decision on something :lol: My dad didn't want this hutch/run in the garden (like it would take more space than the big shed and run for Donny and Lola! :lol:) but my mom put him in his place :lol:

Our shed is painted a light blue, just don't do what I did recently when we repainted it and moan how they've changed the colour and it's too dark, and then get to the bottom of the tin and find it's all white down there and you hadn't stirred it properly! The hutch looks great, I hope it was in stock and you got the last one. Maybe give them a ring?

Our shed is painted a light blue, just don't do what I did recently when we repainted it and moan how they've changed the colour and it's too dark, and then get to the bottom of the tin and find it's all white down there and you hadn't stirred it properly! The hutch looks great, I hope it was in stock and you got the last one. Maybe give them a ring?

:lol: Might get my mom to help, she works in a school so hopefully it arrives before she goes back :lol: She painted the rabbits shed for me :oops:

I sent an email earlier so hopefully they reply:D

Had an email back, all is good :thumb: Going to see if my mom wants to go shopping tomorrow :p if not.. I guess I could go with my sister .. :shock: that would be fun! :lol:

I thought RWAF recommended a run of at least 8ft by 4ft yet this hutch says RWAF approved. That's a bit misleading?

I think the recommendation was originally 6 by 4 for the run, but it was changed not long ago, so chances are they either haven't been directly informed or their web team haven't made the change yet. Might be worth firing off an email, but it's not been done intentionally I think and it was right up until a few weeks ago.

I think the recommendation was originally 6 by 4 for the run, but it was changed not long ago, so chances are they either haven't been directly informed or their web team haven't made the change yet. Might be worth firing off an email, but it's not been done intentionally I think and it was right up until a few weeks ago.

I thought it had changed months ago?

I thought it had changed months ago?

Admittedly right now my brain doesn't do time well, but the same thing can happen. Unfortunately web teams aren't always speedy, and it can be overlooked if there's a lot of other things to do, or if the owner hasn't realised. I just meant I don't think it has been done on purpose.

Admittedly right now my brain doesn't do time well, but the same thing can happen. Unfortunately web teams aren't always speedy, and it can be overlooked if there's a lot of other things to do, or if the owner hasn't realised. I just meant I don't think it has been done on purpose.

It's been at least a year as I've just found this post (post 9) Thinks it's time they updated! :)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...s-hutch-sound-ok-for-2-rabbits&highlight=rwaf

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for highlighting this, we have updated the website to reflect this. The 6ft x 4.5ft under run only states that it is the hutch that is RWAF approved and states that the run should be attached to a larger run, but the other under run is 6ft x 8ft i.e. larger than is suggested as a minimum by the RWAF, so the customer has a choice based on what suits them best, but we would always advocate providing the largest space possible. Just while we are talking about runs, we do have the 10ft x 6.5ft x 3ft runs available but as with all admin work, we haven't quite got round to updating the photo and website yet, but will do soon. Thank you.

Hi, out of interest what price are your 10ft runs? I'm thinking of purchasing a second one to attach to my current one using a runaround burrow pipe. Thanks :)

Yeah you can get one with a bigger run but we don't have that kind of space and my mom would probably kill me! Especially since Charlie kind of just appeared. That's why I opted for the door on the run, so I can attach the puppy pens:D

Oh dear! At least if it's out of stock you won't have to wait tooooo long as it says approx 27th August for new stock!

ETA: seen your newest post, good!:wave:

Back