• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Set Up

Sweetie

Mama Doe
Hi Everyone

Just wanted to share a photo of my new set up. I've changed it from how it was before as when I had Daisy put to sleep a few weeks a go I was sure I wasn't going to have anymore buns so cleared the room and gave things to a local rescue. That didn't last long and I was back on RR looking as rescues within a few days!

I had an RSPCA home check yesterday and I'm just waiting to find out if I've passed. I've got two beautiful 18 week lops reserved :love:

image-5.jpg

It's from Ikea, only £14. I brought one for my niece at Christmas and saw them again yesterday when I went to get a baby gate. It comes with bed clothes as its for dolls but I've put a small pet mat on there instead. The cuddly rabbits are from there as well :love:

There's a pic on the manor pet housing Facebook page of a lady using one in her set up so I stole the idea!

Stunning beauties are going to have an amazing home! I look forward to an updated photo of the room with the bunnies :love:

Fantastic set up, the ideas are really cool - might have to borrow a few... ;) the bunnies are little sweeties, happy settling in little ones - you've got a five star home there! :love:

Back