• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A or B? You decide!

A I think, are you attaching a run to it?
I looked at B when I needed to buy my current hutch. The hutch part didnt look big enough

oh and are you using it to keep two buns separate? Or can they put a ladder in for you in hutch A?

I'm a bit confused, both of those say 6ft not 7ft long?

Definitely A in any case. B looks a good size but it's actually very deceptive as even only the largest one has a floor area of 6x2 and then there's a small hutch over the top of it, so really it's not much different to a 3x2 hutch over a 6x2 run which isn't adequate at all. The floor area of the double storey hutch is much greater and it will be much more practical, easy to clean and cosy in winter.

I'm a bit confused, both of those say 6ft not 7ft long?

Definitely A in any case. B looks a good size but it's actually very deceptive as even only the largest one has a floor area of 6x2 and then there's a small hutch over the top of it, so really it's not much different to a 3x2 hutch over a 6x2 run which isn't adequate at all. The floor area of the double storey hutch is much greater and it will be much more practical, easy to clean and cosy in winter.

Image purposes... They don't photo all the sizes available.....
My thoughts too

I have a 7x7 playhouse which will become the bunny shed in due time, until then the is not the space unless I move house!!

A is brilliant! I wish I'd seen that website before I'd ordered my hutch! I especially like the double locks since Levi once managed to open the bottom door of my hutch because I'd not quite pulled the bolt all the way across. By some miracle he stayed on my patio and I didn't lose him. I had an absolute heart attack when I saw him! Their hutch is now housed in a shed but I still triple check the doors!

A is brilliant! I wish I'd seen that website before I'd ordered my hutch! I especially like the double locks since Levi once managed to open the bottom door of my hutch because I'd not quite pulled the bolt all the way across. By some miracle he stayed on my patio and I didn't lose him. I had an absolute heart attack when I saw him! Their hutch is now housed in a shed but I still triple check the doors!

:) yes I have toddlers too to worry about!! Mind you mine are out in the garden most of the day and take themselves to bed when ready :) they seem to tolerate the children and the chooks in the Gardena ll day in their space!

Back